Responsible for the treatment of your personal data:
Bodegas Balbas, SL
Address: C/ La Majada s/n, 09311 La Horra, Burgos.
Bodegas Balbás, SL is responsible for the processing of the User's personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (GDPR), and the Law Organic 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
Principles applicable to your personal information
In the treatment of your personal data, I will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: your consent will be required for the processing of your personal data for one or several specific purposes and will be previously informed with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: strictly necessary data will be requested in relation to the purposes for which they are required. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose and the corresponding conservation period will be informed.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: your data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data and guarantee confidentiality. All necessary precautions will be taken to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of user data by third parties.
Obtaining your data
The personal data that is processed comes from:
- Contact Form.
- Reservation request.
- Contact through social networks.
- Contact through a business relationship (Online Store).
The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Manage the sending of the information that they request, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through the form or through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Request a reservation or visit.
- In case of acquisition of products offered through our Website, to maintain the commercial relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- Send bulletins (newsletters), as well as commercial communications of promotions and/or publicity of Bodegas Balbás SL, and of the sector.
- Remission of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, SMS, Whatsapp, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to carry out commercial communications.
- Web whose characteristics and purpose are detailed in the Cookies Policy.
- The management of social networks: Bodegas Balbás SL, has a presence on social networks and can recommend us and/or become a follower of the person in charge. The processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that are appropriate in each case and that must be previously accepted.
Legitimation of the processing of your data
The treatment of your data is carried out with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
- Your consent when sending a request for information, reservation of visits, and/or the acquisition of products from Bodegas Balbás SL, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to a possible contracting.
- The free, specific, informed and unequivocal consent after reading the information regarding the sending of commercial communications and, if satisfied, its acceptance through a statement or a clear affirmative action, such as marking a box provided for this purpose.
- Consent when interacting with Bodegas Balbás SL, through social networks.
- Consent by accepting the use of third-party cookies (Google Analitycs Cookies) that require express acceptance.
- The legitimate interest of the person in charge to be able to provide the requested services, carry out administrative procedures and comply with legal obligations.
Category of data collected
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data. In no case are specially protected data categories treated.
How long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the end of the treatment or there are legal requirements that dictate their custody and when it is no longer necessary for it, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the anonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
Recipients of your personal data
In principle, no communication of personal data to third parties is planned, except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the treatment, to our service providers related to communications, with whom the Responsible Party has signed confidentiality and in charge of treatment required by current privacy regulations.
Likewise, for the management of the Website, Google Analytics Cookies are used, the use of these cookies supposes an international transfer of data to the USA which, according to their policies, may suppose access to your data by US authorities for control and monitoring purposes, therefore, the use of these cookies requires your express consent.
Rights that assist users
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party.
- Request its rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request data portability.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. Bodegas Balbás SL will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, the User has the right to receive the personal data that concern them and that have been provided in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the interested person.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising the right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Bodegas Balbás, SL, C/ La Majada s/n, – 09311 La Horra (Burgos). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mandatory or optional nature of the information provided by the User
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact, reservation or online store form, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet your request, by Bodegas Balbás S. L, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the Controller is true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them. Bodegas Balbás SL, informs that all the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
Bodegas Balbás SL, undertakes to use and process the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the intended purposes, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This Website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that ensures that your data travels in a complete and secure manner, that is, the transmission of data between a web server and user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
Bodegas Balbás SL, cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of the processing, Bodegas Balbás SL, will ensure that any person who is authorized to process the data of the User or Client (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).